Senior Software Engineer – Product Development
We are looking for senior software engineers to join our growing product development team. You must
have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, fluency in coding, good communication skills, and most of all
enthusiasm for tackling the complex problems that are encountered when developing scalable software products
for the Semantic Web.
Our expectation will be that you can hit the ground running and immediately contribute in
meeting project goals.
- Strong programming skills using C# and the .NET Framework.
- Previous work on projects involving multi-tiered distributed architectures.
- Experience with database programming and optimization using MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Semantic Web standards (RDF, OWL, SPARQL) highly desirable.
We are flexible on location so long as you can consistently deliver on project requirements.
We will negotiate based on experience and skills.
Technical Writer – Contractor
We are looking for an experience technical writer to create how-to instructions and documentation for our Semantic Web products.
Documentation will target an audience of experienced software developers that work primarily with Microsoft technologies such as C#, .NET and SQL Server.
Documentation will include technical articles that contain plenty of examples and screen shots, as well as,
simple guides with concise well written instructions. Initial projects will focus on documentation for current products.
There is the potential for an on-going consulting relationship writing articles for Intellidimension website, release notes, and other projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with software engineers.
- Able to comprehend code examples written in C#
- Knowledge of Semantic Web standards (RDF, OWL, SPARQL)
- Writing samples demonstrating techincal competence in the field of software engineering.
Work may be performed remotely
Intellidimension is a growing software company that has established itself as a technology pioneer in the Semantic Web. Intellidimension was founded in 2000 and released its flagship product RDF Gateway early in 2003. RDF Gateway is a commercially available RDF data management system that has been successfully deployed in a wide variety of industry and government solutions.
Intellidimension continues to improve its existing products as well as develop tools and provide services to help customers incorporate semantic technology into their solutions.
Intellidimension is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Web Site: http://www.intellidimension.com
Send inquiries to email@example.com